Abolish The Bar
We "The People" need to espouse these attorneys, prosecutors, and judges faulty oaths of office nationwide.
The only two types of liability is criminal and torts. I have never read that an oath is an element of negligence or fraud.
Also, opinions are immaterial and subjective. Reality is objective and requires knowledge and facts.
Also, opinions are immaterial and subjective. Reality is objective and requires knowledge and facts.
If you’re of the philosophy of doing something even if it’s wrong, then that’s a risk you have to accept. Law doesn’t involve guesses.
As a member of the Florida team assembling a new web site to go live on 7/4, I would like to extend an invitation for a sneak preview of the site by providing you with this link. https://8c8ug1abo.quo-warranto.org Username:
preview Password: middlethanks241 We have spent countless hours and expense to expose the faulty oaths of office for all public officials starting with Florida. I hope we can count on your participation when the site goes live on July 4th. Thanks
Comments
Post a Comment