Skip to main content

Vexing Litigant

 Vexing Litigant 


Okay I see it now! HAHA. I've been dealing with a lieyer who for the second time since last May has served me  with a motion to declare me a vexatious litigant. I won in the first hearing now he's at it again. I'm going to ask the judge for a restraining order on him at the hearing. I wrote in a federal brief that the castle doctrine is legal. He called the sheriff and filed a report that I threatened him with violence. Then after a court hearing I told someone he was a corrupt criminal. He came tearing around the corner screaming defamation. I laughed and told him if it was the last thing I ever did I was going to put him in prison. He called the sheriff and made another report that I threatened him and said I was going to "get him."

He interned for none other than Kamala Harris. I really don't believe he's even an attorney. I was in a pre-trial conference with him once and he said, "Your honor my clients purchased their property in 1993." The judge turned bright red and said "Calm Down! This isn't a trial!" In another hearing the judge screamed at him again when he filed a motion trying to sanction me for violating a court order. The judge really screamed at him again and said "A stipulation is Not a court order!"

Catherine Albertini:
He claims to have graduated from law school in 2 years, and passed the BAR the first time but this guy can't be an attorney because he's clueless about practicing law. I think he cheated and bought a law degree and license. Unbelievable.

To be declared a vexatious litigant one must have filed, maintained, brought to trial and lost 5 meritless cases in 7 years. I've filed 1 in 7 years. One must be a plaintiff too. Last May he filed a VL motion and I was the defendant! You should have seen this judges face when he saw the motion. I had scheduled a legitimate hearing and this guy without warning must have paid the clerk to throw his un-noticed or served motion on top of my properly scheduled motion for a hearing.

Erik V:
Amazing to see how the government ignores case law, Supreme Court case and Brady law....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fshsk8MCAf4


๐Ÿšจ CALL TO ACTION: COURT WATCH NEEDED TODAY ๐Ÿšจ
⚖️ Case: Christensen v. StJohn
๐Ÿ“ Court: Alaska
๐Ÿ• Time: 1:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Central / 11:00 AM Pacific / 8:00 AM Hawaii
๐Ÿ’ป Virtual Hearing (Public – Zoom):
๐Ÿ”— Join here:
https://akcourts-gov.zoom.us/j/8504617003
๐Ÿ†” Meeting ID: 850 461 7003
๐Ÿ”‘ Passcode: H7?q&TCA
This is Day 2 of a custody modification hearing involving serious allegations, disputed evidence, and significant due process concerns. Court transparency matters — especially in cases impacting children and parental rights.
๐Ÿ‘€ Court watchers are encouraged to attend, observe, and document what occurs.
๐Ÿ’œ Parents should never face this system alone.
—
We The Parents Foundation
Court Watch Program



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Jersey Rules Of Court

3:2-Contents of Complaints, Arrest Warrant and Summons 3:2-1-Contents of Complaint; Citizen Complaints for Indictable Offenses; Forwarding of Indictable Complaints to Prosecutor and Criminal Division Manager; Forwarding of Investigative Reports to Prosecutor You can read more of the Municipal Courts procedure that the Administrative Judge Law/Municipal Judge Law who is an Administrative Judge. 3:2-2-Summons A summons shall be made on a Complaint-Summons (CDR-1) form, a Uniform Traffic Ticket, a Special Form of Complaint and Summons, or such other form as may be approved by the Administrative Director of the Courts. The summons shall be directed to the person named in the complaint, requiring that person to appear before the court in which the complaint is made at a stated time and place, and shall indicate that there will be consequences for failure to appear at the scheduled first appearance. If the individual fails to appear at that first appearance, a notice shall issue advising the...

NJ Transit bus strikes, kills pedestrian. Another person seriously injured Koran Tajhai Dupree Baker, a 25-year-old Newark

  Another Life Lost to NJ Transit: When Will It End? Early Sunday morning, tragedy struck in Newark when an NJ Transit bus hit two pedestrians, leaving one dead and another seriously injured. According to the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office, the incident occurred at 12:18 a.m. on the 400 block of Springfield Avenue. Koran Tajhai Dupree Baker, a 25-year-old Newark resident, succumbed to his injuries at a local hospital. The second victim remains hospitalized, fighting to recover. Here we are in 2025, and NJ Transit buses continue to take lives under Governor Phil Murphy’s administration. How many more people must be injured or killed before real accountability is enforced? It’s time for action. A class action lawsuit needs to be filed against NJ Transit on behalf of all living victims and the families of those who have lost their lives due to reckless bus drivers. These drivers must be held accountable—this is not just negligence; these are murders on wheels . NJ Transit has ...
 "The federal statutes that force my opponent to comply with discovery are Fed. R. Civ. P. 26, 34, and 37. Rule 34 requires production within 30 days of a request. Rule 37 allows me to file a Motion to Compel if they fail to produce, and authorizes the Court to impose sanctions, award fees, strike their pleadings, or enter default judgment for willful non-compliance. Rule 37(e) also addresses spoliation of electronically stored information including body-worn camera footage and CAD records. In the District of New Jersey, Local Civil Rule 37.1 required me to complete a meet and confer before filing — which I completed on April 30, 2026." If you are trying to compel discovery and don't know what local rules and statutes govern compliance, you are wasting your time, and showing that you might not know what you are doing and aren't credible. This is akin to the tail wagging the dog or putting the cart before the horse. Sending a notice to opposing counsel achieves nothing...